New Look

I had a little fiddle with the colours, and made myself a nice new title image, and come up with a lovely new look for my blog. Well, I like it anyway, but let me know what you think.
I may have another play about with it later, but it's definitely looking smarter.

Today I discovered a new website: Dolly Dagger. Which is full of some gorgeous dresses, which I seem to be developing some sort of fetish for.


Not usually what I would go for, but there's something about this dress that I just fell in love with. Having a tough time convincing myself I don't need this in my life.

I literally could spend all day perusing this site, and am hoping to treat myself once I've saved up some money.



^So cute!^


What I liked most though was that they had a section where you search via what you love - anchors and swallows, gingham, glitter & sparklers, skulls, polka dots etc, as well as what your style is - disco dolly, lady of luxury, military miss, vintage vixen etc. Which I thought was a nice touch.


On another note, I'm currently trying my hand at knitting! Currently working my way through a scarf for my lovely mummy - what a wonderful daughter I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment