Everyday Essentials

Here's a quick post about the products I tend to go to for my everyday look...

IMG_1743[1]

MUA Primer
Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation in Nude
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
Lord and Berry Lip Pencil in Intimacy
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Laura Geller eyeshadows in Peach Pie, Golden Delicious and Brownie
Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir
Prestige Lipstick in Sorbet


Firstly, on my face I use:

IMG_1744[1]

The Primer is a new discovery. For only £4 (Superdrug), I think, it does the job really well, smoothing out your complexion and can be worn on it's own or under foundation. There are mixed reviews about the Dreamy Cream foundation but I find it works well on my skin and tends to stay put too, and that's why I've consistently used it for about a year now. Though I'm always on the lookout for others! The Stay Matte powder was a recent purchase, also super cheap, it does the job brilliantly.

For my eyes, I use:

IMG_1745[1]

I like this mascara because it gives a nice daytime look. Makes your lashes look longer and thicker without being too much for wearing during the day. Most days I just wear mascara and a little eyeliner. I like this one because it comes with a blending sponge on the end which again is great during the daytime making the line look a little less dramatic. If I do wear eyeshadow it's usually from this set (not usually the darkest colour). They just give a nice light daytime look. They have a little sparkle to them, but again, not too much.

On the lips:

IMG_1746[1]

Most days I'll use my Lord and Berry lip pencil, it's a nice colour and stays put well. But sometimes I'll wear the Prestige lipstick, it's a little pinker, and just as nice.


What are your Everyday Essentials?

Peace, H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment