Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Review

In my Burt's Bees grab bag I purchased last week I was lucky enough to receive two lovely shades of the lip shimmer, which I've wanted to try for a while.

Untitled


I'm really pleased with these, they have that nice Burt's Bees tingly feeling and are nicely moisturising while giving a nice colour and little bit of shimmer. Just perfect for a no fuss everyday look.

Untitled


Watermelon is a lovely almost nude shade, which is great to have floating about in your handbag, while Rhubarb is a darker and more red shade for when you want a little colour on your lips. I found that both stay put well and don't require much reapplication throughout the day.

Untitled


I'm usually not a fan of shimmery lip colours, but I really like these. They give off just enough shimmer to catch your eye a little, but don't look over the top or feel sticky.

Overall I'm really pleased with these, and might try out some of the other shades.
Have you ever tried some of Burts Bees lip colour products?

No comments:

Post a Comment