No Longer a Student

Having recieved my results yesterday, technically I am no longer a student!

Fortunately the results were good and so I'll be working for a year to save up money so I can be a student once more and tackle a masters!





Good luck to all of you who are still going through exams at the moment, you can do it! And having endured (and survived) four years of University, I feel I can impart a little wisdom on you.



1. You do know more than you think you do

2. Mini study breaks filled with biscuits and "you can do it" film montage music keep you sane

3. It doesn't matter what way you study, as long as you find a way that works for you, no matter if it looks weird (I swear, covering my walls with insane mind maps works for me!)

4. You can do it!



Now blast some Eye of the Tiger and then get back to work!

Good luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment