Yankee Candles

Hope you're all having a fab weekend.

Look what the postman delivered today!

I adore candles, and my favourite brand has to be Yankee Candles. They do a wide range of the yummiest scents in a wide variety of sizes. I like the fact that they do small "Sampler" candles for only about £1.60 each, so you can try them out before you splurge on one of the bigger jars.

As they regularly release new fragrances I always seem to be trying a new Sampler candle, and this month I decided to try some new fruity fragrances as well stock up on some well loved scents.

I usually buy mine at yankee.co.uk, but there are a few websites that do sell them and sometimes it pays to have a look around at the different deals that are on. I've also found them stocked in large department stores such as Debenhams.


Untitled

Strawberry Buttercream
Midnight Jasmine
Christmas Cupcake
Fluffy Towels


Christmas cupcake is an old favourite of mine, and yes it's nowhere near Christmas, but I love it! The other three I've never tried before, but I'm especially looking forward to Strawberry Buttercream, it sounds delicious. I also like the idea of a candle that smells of fresh linen, so looking forward to burning the Fluffy Towels sampler.



Untitled

Aromatherapy Spa: Tangerine and Vanilla
Fruit Fusion
Pink Dragonfruit
Mango Peach Salsa


Seeing as it is almost Summer, it seemed appropriate to try out some nice fruity candles. Mango Peach Salsa is another old favourite, I can't get enough of it. The other three are new for me, and they all smell fantastic. I particularly like the light and gentle fruitiness of the Tangerine and Vanilla.


Are you a fan of Yankee Canldes? What's your go-to candle brand?

x

1 comment:

  1. I love Yankee candles, I love the baby powder and fresh towels ones - amazing!

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete