Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

I know, I know, how late am I with this fad? In all honesty I did just think it was a fad, but as I was ordering some goodies from feelunique I impulsively added it to my cart. After all, it was less than a fiver and I am currently trying to be extra nice to my hair.

Untitled


Having read lots of review claiming it improves the condition of your hair whilst not weighing it down I was still dubious. My fine and thin (or thine as lush likes to call it) hair can't really handle much product at all, and it always seem counter intuitive for me to put oil ONTO my hair when I spend most of the time trying to keep oil out of it!

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised. Really surprised actually. I've been applying this to the ends of my damp, freshly-washed hair, and I've found it really makes a difference. Usually if I leave my hair to dry naturally my hair goes all frizzy and fuzzy and, without the use of straighteners, takes the best part of the day to settle down. Using the oil has made such an improvement without making my hair feel greasy, and I can even use it to tame flyaways when my hair is dry which is unheard of for me!

All in all, I'm a little bit in love and reckon this has become a staple in my haircare so will definitely be repurchasing. That being said, I've used this every time I've washed my hair for over a month now and I've hardly made a dent on this teeny tiny bottle so I can't imagine I'd need to repurchase it soon!

Might have to try out the rest of the Macadamia Healing Oil range, and have already been eyeing up the deep repair mask.

Happy Sunday! x

4 comments:

  1. We use this on almost every blowdry in the salon I work in! Miracle worker!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed with it! Can't believe it took me this long to try it out! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I was actually eyeing this product for a while!
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you got on with it if you do decide to try it out :) x

      Delete